[ Поиск ] - [ Пользователи ] - [ Календарь ]
Полная Версия: Развод на avito.ru
Страницы: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
waldicom
Читаю и думаю... Это сколько же лохов в мире...

Я удивляюсь что такие схему мошенничества живут много лет... Люди о них знают но все равно ведутся... вот уж воистину - пока в мире есть лохи, будут существовать и появляться новые лохотроны...
readiv
А меня sandra brown <s-b25091972@ya.ru> пыталась развести на объектив.
После размещения на avito получаю вот такое письмо:

sandra brown
Thanks for your response...How much do you want to sell your item in US dollar,do you have any other item for sale?
Regards

Я
$180 + shipping. You can pay by paypal. 

sandra brown
Am happy to read from you again, so I'll be willing to offer you $300 for the item and shipment cost through EMS(www.emspost.ru) to USA 
because i want to buy it for my cousin that study master's and i will pay you through PayPal as i find it easy for me to make online payment and if you don't have a
PayPal account, you can open at www.paypal.com, its fast, safe and secure to use, so kindly get back to me with your paypal details so that the transfer can be made and
You can send the item through EMS as soon as possible.
I wait your mail soon.

Я
Good afternoon. My Paypal - xxx@xxx.ru. Send the goods immediately. Do not forget to tell your shipping address. Good luck 

Вот здесь у меня уже закрались сомнения. Через какое то время приходит письмо от якобы paypal и письмо от кидал.
sandra brown
i Just Finished the payment now, check your email now, you should have receive the confirmation of payment from paypal with the shipping address, you
can check your inbox or spambox to see the confirmation from paypal but payal has hold the transfer whereby you have to get the item sent and send the shipment
details to them for confirmation, so get the item shipped out now and send the shipment receipt to paypal so that they can verify it and release your money into
your account. Below the shipping address:

Name : Rodney Hebert
Address : 264 Jones Aveneu
City : Portsmouth
State : New Hampshire
Zip Code : 03801

I'll be waiting for your prompt reply ..

Regards

Теперь все было ясно. Написал что бы перечислсли 120$ почтовых расходов, а остаток потом, как получат объектив. Не перечислили. Жаль
Unfortunately I do not like your chosen method of payment.
To guarantee your intentions turn stimost deliver $ 120 without protection and
I will immediately send you the goods. I hope for your honesty and do not require
the entire amount at once. You will be able to transfer
the balance after receipt of the goods.

От paypal письмо пришло с ящика
service@paypal.com <accounting.department@secureroot.com>
следующего содержания:
Dear Customer, 

This is to confirm that we have received your payment in the amount of $ 300.00 USD from Sandra Brown for ***Good*** and it has now been deducted from the
buyer's account and ready to be credited to your account. He will be credited to your PayPal (xxx@xxx.ru) account within the next 24-48 hours, we get delivery of
reference / tracking number to you.

This is the email address below: -

Name : Rodney Hebert
Address : 264 Jones Aveneu
City : Portsmouth
State : New Hampshire
Zip Code : 03801

Please note that the payment will not appear in the "Pending" TAB your account UNTIL YOU send the number SHIPPING LINKS TO U.S..

This is due to the new policy in PayPal, to protect both the buyer and the seller in the face of the growing number of fraud committed via the Internet. Your payment
is intact. You are invited to complete the deal.

Here in PayPal you can be assured that your safety and the safety of our top concern.

If you have questions about the payment for the goods or services, please contact PayPal directly by replying to this email. Your inquiry will be answered promptly.

We hope to hear from you soon.

If you have any other questions,

Please email us so we can help you.

PayPal Support Consumer
PayPal, eBay company

Protect your password
Never give out your password to anyone, including PayPal employees.
PayPal ID E-mail: PP1525
Быстрый ответ:

Графические смайлики |  Показывать подпись
Здесь расположена полная версия этой страницы.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.